An international, family-owned company, founded in 1925, specializes in springs and other industrial parts. There are many branches in Europe and China.
- Graduation: University, majoring in mechanical engineering, with experience in maintenance.
- Working experience from 1-3 years.
- Knowledge of springs
- Able to withstand work pressure.
- Prefer candidates with experience and the ability to communicate in English.
Accept new graduate candidates but good English.
- Innovative: Ability to think of new systems and new ways of working.
- Math skills: Ability to understand and analyze complex math, calculations, and other mathematics to design and troubleshoot.
- Mechanical skills: Can understand concepts and mechanical processes easily, as well as use equipment and tools.
- Problem-solving skills: Having skills to identify the source of problems and create and test solutions
- Maintenance: Good understanding of maintenance
- Teamwork: Can work well with others to get things done.
- Listening skills: Listen to workers, colleagues, and managers.
- Communication skills: Ability to communicate plans, thoughts, and reasoning at work.
- Project Management: Capable of managing time, materials, personnel and funding in large-scale projects.
- Ability to use CAD (AutoCAD or Solidworks)
REPORTING TO: Factory Director and General Director
- Daily interaction with Manager and Production Department to explain customer needs - requirements.
- Communicate with suppliers about plant machinery issues. Participate in designing, developing products of company based on product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; complete technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Supports the factory manager to develop, standardize and Manage system with SAP “Business By Design” software.
Location: Dong Nai Province, Vietnam
Thank you, Lean Institute Vietnam received your information and will contact you as soon as possible